Rob Smith Service Director – Highways and Technical Services
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER APPLICATION FORM
YOUR REF: Sheepridge Lane, Flackwell Heath WYC.2022.079X
Please read the guidance notes overleaf before completing the form.
Please complete all sections – your application form may be returned if you do not comply with all
requirements listed overleaf.
- NAME AND NUMBER OF HIGHWAY AFFECTED Sheepridge Lane
TOWN/PARISH Flackwell Heath
If only a section of the road is to be affected, give relevant junctions/distances in metres. Approx 957m.
- TYPE OF TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTION REQUIRED, please indicate
- PERIOD FOR WHICH ORDER IS SOUGHT from 08:00 to 16:00 on 21 January 2022
- ALTERNATIVE ROUTE FOR AFFECTED USERS
Marlow Road, Blind Lane, Northern Woods, Straight Bit, Heath End Road and vice versa.
- REASON FOR ORDER (Full Description) Insert description Openreach pole testing
- Will the Emergency Services have access through the closure Yes
Will Buses have access through the closure Yes
- WHO WILL SUPPLY SIGNING SCHEDULE AND ARRANGE SIGNING OR ROUTE ETC?
(please enclose a copy of the signing schedule with your application)
- DO YOU REQUIRE A LICENCE TO CONDUCT STREETWORKS AND/OR A SECTION 50 LICENCE?
- (If yes, a separate application must be made, applications are available from
Buckinghamshirecouncil.gov.uk or on request.
- APPLICANTS FULL NAME AND COMPANY ADDRESS
Diversion Key: Red =Road Closure, Blue= Diversion